company info page
St. Saviour's has a group of dedicated dancers that audition yearly to become a member of Dance Company. The following is a section of the Company Contract.
Company – will be comprised of dancers with sufficient technical skills and Professional maturity to fulfill the following obligations:
· Compete at national level competitions.
· Perform in professional and charitable venues, parades, workshops and contracted events.
· Members are expected to participate in fund raising events throughout the year.
· Perform additional numbers in the Annual Showcase.
· Weekly rehearsal schedules, with specific instructors, will be posted at the Studio.
· The dancers will be enrolled in one or more Ballet classes weekly and at least one or more classes in each of the other areas of dance discipline depending on the age of the student
· Company is encouraged to take additional classes in the dance discipline of their choice. Continuing studies throughout the summer is essential.